Day 133

Today is project day. I am doing a poster. I used the paint brush tool and the eraser tool. I got a different font from Dafont.com. I made a very different kind of poster. I also used the magic wand tool. I like the three different background colors together. I painted the backgrounds. I like all the different fonts and how well they went together. Blending the typing with the painting and all the colors makes it look neat.

This is what the product ended up looking like.Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 2.43.58 PM.png

In the process of filling in the bubble letters with different colors.Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 2.28.36 PM.png

This is the second use of a different font. I used Bubble letters for it.

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 2.15.15 PM.png

This is the first word I used a font on. This font is Broken glass.Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 2.15.02 PM.png

The second word I used the brush tool for.Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 2.14.57 PM.png

This is the first word I used the brush tool for.

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 2.14.45 PM.png

Advertisements

1 thought on “Day 133”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s